Frequently Asked Questions
- Over 100 presentations from RJ World leaders in 26 countries
- All presentations will be available throughout the 10-day event
- Opportunities to interact online with presenters
- Event login details will be sent to you in August
- All tickets give full access via online login
- Discount tickets for student, elderly, unemployed, covid affected or unable to pay for other reasons.
- Tickets available through any co-sponsor on the bookings page
- How does an eConference work? Each speaker will have their own space. It will feature an introduction and an embedded Youtube or Vimeo video. Delegates will be able to access the speaker’s slides via PDF, along with bio and social contacts. You can send questions and interact through each speaker’s page. Each speaker can schedule Zoom or text chat gatherings.
- What timezone will the presentations occur in? All presentations will be pre-recorded videos and can be accessed 24 hours each day for the 10-day duration of the event.
- What aspects of restorative justice will be covered during the event? Criminal Justice / Youth Justice / Prisons / Legal and Judicial / Environmental Justice / Victim support / Schools / Faith / Academic / Hate Crime / Extremism / Literature / Sexual Violence / Creative Arts / Training / Policy
- Who are the speakers at the event? See a full list of speakers click here
- How can I interact with the presenters? Each presenter will have their own page and you will be able leave questions and encouraging words in the comments area of their page. Some presenters will host their own Zoom session and they will share this date/time on their page.
6. I don’t have or want Paypal, how do I pay for tickets? You can pay via credit card without a Paypal membership. At payment, go directly to the grey button “Pay with a Card”.
7. I’m planning my time ahead of the event – do you have a schedule? All of the presentations will be available on demand simultaneously. They will be arrange by category, so you’ll easily find what you’re looking for. Perhaps the best place to start is with our list of speakers.
Find the ones you want and work out your own viewing plan.
You will be able to respond and ask questions through each speakers personal page.Additionally, many of the speakers will be offering live Q&A via Zoom or similar. We will display a schedule of these during the event.
Contact coordinator Martin Howard for further information.