RJ World 2020 will bring together people from restorative justice and restorative practice initiatives from across the world. Presenters will pre-record interviews and share them to the eConference website to be viewed throughout the duration of the conference.
- Restorative Justice International
- Restorative Practices International
- European Forum for Restorative Justice
- National Association of Community and Restorative Justice
- The International Journal of Restorative Justice
- South & Central America Coonozco
- Swiss Restorative Justice Forum
- Restorative Practice Aotearoa
- Peace of the Circle
- Africa Forum for Restorative Justice
- Resolution Institute
- South Asian Forum for Restorative Justice
- Nepal Forum for Restorative Justice
- Asia Pacific Forum for Restorative Justice
Nominate your organisation as a co-sponsor: firstname.lastname@example.org
RJ World 2020 eConference is titled: Vision, Voices and Values. Presenters will share a 30-45 minute video or team-up with colleagues to record a zoom discussion of their topic.
VISION: Fresh insights – future opportunities or threats in your lived experience of restoration and justice. What are your questions, learnings and applied experience that enhance the global or local discussion about restorative practice in your field?
VOICES: Your voice and the voice of people in your community. Tell the stories of your local and national experience. What is unique or universal in your context. Share, compare and connect. Show us your work, case studies, colleagues or mentors.
VALUES: How do the values of restorative justice enhance your practice, research and lived experience of justice. Where do you see gains or losses of principles and richness in your area of research and experience?
Tickets for two week event USD80, concession USD40.
Scholarships are available in the form fee exemption. Contact your local sponsoring organisation for details.
Presentations will be available throughout the 10-day period.
Contact coordinator Martin Howard for further information.